ProfiTherm K-3 Controller
ProfiTherm K-3 is a temperature and moisture controller in snow melting systems and anti-icing systems.
It is designed to control two heating zones. It is used for melting snow and ice at large facilities. The unit switches the heating system on and off using signals received from temperature and moisture sensors (not included in the controller set). The unit’s functional is adapted to our, Ukrainian, climatic conditions. It allows you to control the heating on-delay during periods of large temperature fluctuations. It also allows you to adjust the heating power level of moisture sensors to get the maximum effect from the use of anti-icing system or snow melting system. A distinctive feature of this controller is its ability to control two heating zones, independently of one another, for example, a staircase heating system and a roof heating system.
- Installation type: DIN rail
- Dimensions (LxHxW): 90х65х160 mm
- Load: up to 16A
- Voltage: 110..220VAC
- Number of control zones: 2 zones (temperature + moisture)
- Operating temperature range: Т = (- 5..50)˚С
- Controlled temperature range: Т = (- 40..85)˚С
- Warranty: 2 years
Combinations of sensors with which the controller can operate:
- one temperature sensor ProfiTherm D-1 or ProfiTherm D-2;
- one temperature sensor ProfiTherm D-1 or ProfiTherm D-2 + one gutter moisture sensor ProfiTherm D-3 + another gutter moisture sensor ProfiTherm D-3;
- one temperature sensor ProfiTherm D-1 or ProfiTherm D-2 + one gutter moisture sensor ProfiTherm D-3 + one soil temperature and moisture sensor ProfiTherm D-4;
- one soil temperature and moisture sensor ProfiTherm D-4 + another soil temperature and moisture sensor ProfiTherm D-4.